Comment on page
This page summarize information about the Speedb releases.
Find out what's new in Speedb!
This page summarize information about new features, bugs fixes and enhancements per release.
Release date: 25-October-2023
The following release is based on RocksDB 8.1.1
Release date: 22-August-2023 | Based on RocksDB 8.1.1
Release date: 14-June-2023 | Based on RocksDB 8.1.1
- Dirty memory: connect wbm to global delay : Delay writes gradually based on memory usage of the WriteBufferManager (WBM) in order to gain stability. To use this feature, pass allow_stall = true to the ctor of WBM and the db needs to be opened with options.use_dynamic_delay = true. by @Yuval-Ariel in #423
- Prevent flush entry followed delete operations currently during memtable flush , if the key has a match key in the delete range table and this record has no snapshot related to it, we still write it with its value to the SST file. This feature keeps only the delete record and reduces SST size for later compaction. by @ayulas in #418 (#411)
Release date: 5-April-2023 | Based on RocksDB 7.7.8
Release date: 15-February-2023 | Based on RocksDB 7.7.8
Release date: 22-December-2022 | Based on RocksDB 7.7.3
Release date: 15-November-2022 | Based on RocksDB 7.2.2
- Update README.md
- docs: fix instructions for building Speedb in README.md and INSTALL.md
Release date: 26-October-2022 | Based on RocksDB 7.2.2
Release date: 04-August-2022 | Based on RocksDB 7.2.2
- Avoid comparing Status using == as it compares only status codes. The comparison breaks when comparing against status::NoSpace() since it has a status code of
Code::kIOErrorand only a subcode of
- Fixed snapshots leak in optimistic_transaction_example: whenever the example is run under ASan, snapshots are acquired but not released, resulting in a memory leak error.
- ldb: fix get to print the entire value
- db_bench: fix Rocksdb bug of last_ref assertion. Test fails to delete multi-dbs correctly.
- db_bench: fix SeekRandom and ReadRandomWriteRandom to work on all CFs instead of the default
- db_bench to report accurate response time when using rate limit
- CMake: use the old plugin infra and add support for *_FUNC registration
- LOG: Print write_buffer_manager size to LOG
- LOG: change log header to SpeeDB
- LOG & db_bench: metadata_cache_options - print to LOG and support its configuration in db_bench
- db_impl: use unique_ptr in DBImpl::Open for nicer memory management
- Explicitly compare the SuperVersion pointer in column_family
- Rename rocksdb threads to speedb
- Add a version number to Speedb builds
- Clang-Format: Do not include third-party code as any changes are either version updates or fixes.
- Git: add clangd cache to .gitignore